Thursday, August 26, 2010

Who am I

If I seem a little new at this it is probably because I am. This is my first blog and you are reading my first post! I am Brittni a married mother of two. I was born, raised, and still reside in a small south Georgia town. Four years ago I met my husband Gerald while he was serving in the United States Airforce. We met, fell in love, and were married in 4 short months! I know it was kinda fast but thats just the way things worked out.
Picture courtesy of Erica Reagan Photgraphy
Soon after we were married we welcomed our son Bryson.

He was the light of our lives but we knew there was still something missing and a little over 6 months ago we welcomed our daughter SaraKate into the world.

For now we are complete, yes I said for now because who knows what life has in store for our family. Welcome to my life as a busy working mama of two.

No comments:

Post a Comment