Monday, August 30, 2010

Wonderful Weekend

We had a wonderful weekend! Gerald is trying to teach Bryson to play golf. It is interesting to say the least! Bryson plays golf like any 3 yr old, he swings his club at trees, roots, and occasionally at the ball. It is too cute to watch! So Saturday Gerald took Bryson golfing alone. They had to go to Wal-Mart first for new balls and a teeny tiny golfing glove for Bryson. Bry called me from Wal-Mart to tell me that "Me and Daddy was cooping out the babes"...LOL!!! They then went on to the golf course and Gerald said they had fun, Bryson was really good, and "they" played 18 holes. Bryson came home happy and tired so mommy was happy!
    Yesterday we had a lazy morning and around noon Gerald suggested that we go play golf as a family. So we all loaded up and headed to the golf course. We met up with my mom and stepdad and played 9 holes. Let me stop and say that I don't golf. I happily ride the golf cart wearing SaraKate in the mei-tai and watch...well yesterday Gerald had other ideas. He said since mom was there and could hold SaraKate I could play a hole or two. OK....I played 1 hole...it was a par 5 and I shot a 14.....oh yeah 9 over par...LOL I crawled my happy slef back into the cart and rode on. I don't think I will be the next golf  super star...LOL.
Here are a few of us golfing a few weeks ago....I am a bad mommy and didn't take pics yesterday!


1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness. I love the pictures!! Such a cute little golfer dude :)

    ReplyDelete