Monday, November 1, 2010

*sniff* *cough* *achoo* These are the sounds of fall.

I love fall! The cooler temps just lift my spirits...but....It also puts the kids’ allergies into overdrive!!! My poor little ones are coughing, sneezing, and sniffling non-stop. Poor SaraKate woke up so many times before midnight from coughing that I finally gave up and put her in bed with us. She still coughed and woke up but at least she went right back to sleep. I know that she is just coughing from the drainage but I feel so bad for her. The last time she did this her doctor told me to give her benedryll before bed to dry it all up so I guess thats what we will do tonight. As much as I love the fall weather I wish what ever is blooming and making my babies so miserable would just go away!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment