Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Worry is the opposite of Faith

"Worry is the opposite of Faith"
This is a comment that has stuck with me this week. My Pastor said these words in his sermon on Sunday and I can't seem to stop thinking about it. I don't worry....I AM A WORRIER!!! There is a difference! I worry about mundane things all the way up to really big things I have no way of controlling. I don't know how NOT to worry. I never even considered that when I worried it was like I was questioning GOD. To worry is like saying that I don't have faith in him...like I don't trust him. So my mission is to stop worrying! I know it is not going to be easy and I know without GOD I can't do it, but I trust, I believe, and I CAN do it with GOD. So stop worrying and pray with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment