Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Oliver's Labels - Reveiw

SaraKate is in daycare and as many of you working mommy's know day cares lose things. They lose clothes, they lose bottles, they lose shoes, and most of the time its not entirely their fault because we mommys have similar tastes in clothes, bottles, and shoes! That is where Oliver's Labels come in handy! Oliver's Labels was created by Debbie and aunt trying to keep her nephew from losing all his stuff.
I was chosen by Oliver's Labels to review their labels and to be honest I could not have been more happy! Their labels are clean, Professional, Cute, and most of all They Work!!!! Oliver's Labels sent me  4 Original Labels, 5 mini labels, 2 shoe labels, and 5 Stick-eez Clothing Labels.
Sorry I forgot to take a picture until after I started using them!!!!

The first ones I tried out were the Mini Labels because they are the perfect size for SaraKate's bottles. They are so cute and they fit prefect. Theses labels are dishwasher, microwave, fridge and outdoor safe. They stick to anything and they STAY!!!


My next try out were the shoe labels. I am FOREVER coming home without SaraKate's shoes because at least 3 of the little girls in her daycare class have the exact same pair and size of shoes. These labels fit perfectly inside her little shoes.
Shoe Labels are specially designed to stick inside the heel of a shoe. They come in right and left foot shapes and unlike other shoe labels, they’re built so durable that you don't need to stick a protective label on top.  They are waterproof, weather-proof, scuff-proof, tear-resistant, high-performance vinyl with super-strong adhesive and high quality, full-color printing. Made to be long-lasting inside shoes.

My next and most Favorite labels was the Stick-ez clothing labels. These are the perfect fit for the tag inside your children's clothing and the best part is since they aren't iron on you can take them off when you are ready to pass your clothes along to your next child.

If you are looking for an excellent, beautiful, and durable label please check out Oliver's Labels.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.

No comments:

Post a Comment